San Diego Mediation Attorney
A NEW START MEDIATION CENTER
Mediation is a valuable tool for helping solve almost any family law issue. Divorce and other family law issues naturally bring out intense emotions in people. These emotions can cloud the ability of the parties to work together to create a consensus and compromise necessary for the resolution of the conflict they are facing. With the help of a skilled mediator to guide both parties through their conflict, each party’s true goals can be put within reach.
At A New Start Mediation Center, our San Diego mediators have more than 10 years of experience working with families in Southern California. We understand that cost is a significant consideration when you are thinking about divorce or legal separation. We will work with you to achieve your goals in the most cost-effective, efficient, and timely ways possible. In many cases, mediation is a proven method to achieving an amicable divorce or legal separation.
At A New Start Mediation Center in San Diego, our attorneys are experienced in settling Family Court cases. Dawn Dell’Acqua is a Certified Family Law Specialist with over 20 years of experience resolving disputes. Ms. Dell’Acqua’s experience includes working with parties and counsel as a neutral settlement judge to resolve cases in Family Court. Additionally, Ms. Dell’Acqua has been recognized each year since 2005 by the San Diego Family Courts for her volunteer hours in the settlement of conflicted cases on behalf of the court. Mediator Kelli Satterly is a Family Law attorney with more than 15 years of experience settling cases. Ms. Satterly recently passed the Family Law Specialist examination and brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise in options for settlement to A New Start Mediation Center. Attorney Ariel Barbre acts as the case manager for the Center and will help parties in completion of the necessary court forms.
WE CAN HELP RESOLVE YOUR CASE
With A New Start Mediation Center, let our experience help you successfully navigate the challenges of your family law issues, including:
- Child custody and visitation disputes
- Child support
- Spousal support (sometimes referred to as Alimony)
- Property division
No matter what type of family law issue you are dealing with, our experienced mediators can help you resolve the issues in a cost-effective, timely manner outside of court.
The Benefits of a Mediation Attorney
Mediation has a number of benefits for people trying to proceed with a divorce or other family law issue. These benefits include the following:
- The use of mediation can help keep costs down as the parties can opt not to have lawyers involved, except for consulting purposes.
- Decisions remain in the parties’ hands as opposed to being made by a judge who will never know the situation as well as the parties do.
- Not fighting in court can reduce stress, which can be a great benefit to parties and to children involved, allowing everyone to focus on the emotional effects of the separation.
- Mediation does not happen in a public forum like the court, so records of your mediation are private, and only the final divorce decree goes in the court’s file.
- The mediation process can create a new standard of joint problem-solving and civility between the parties, which will benefit the children when dealing with future issues.
We serve all areas of San Diego County, including:
- Central San Diego/Downtown
- El Cajon or East County
- Chula Vista and South Bay
- North County including Vista and Oceanside
Contact Our San Diego New Start Mediation Center Today
If you are seeking a San Diego Mediation Attorney for alternative dispute resolution (ADR) or mediation for a family law issue, we can help you at A New Start Mediation Center. Call 619-325-4726 or contact our Southern California ADR attorney online to set up your initial consultation. Visit us on our Facebook page.