Practice Areas of Law San Diego, California
If you are experiencing serious problems with a spouse or other family member, you may need the legal assistance from an attorney who is familiar with family matters and all practice areas of law San Diego, California. Securing an experienced attorney is key to moving forward if you are facing divorce or some other form of family law matter. The quality of representation you retain can make the difference between having your goals be the guide for your life after your matter is resolved, or having someone else’s perspective forced upon you. At The Law Office of Dawn Dell’Acqua, APC, our San Diego divorce and family law attorney works to make sure that your situation achieves the best possible resolution.
We provide the family assistance you may need in all practice areas of law San Diego, CA:
- Divorce – Creating an effective, long-term resolution to a divorce calls for experienced legal representation. Divorces can be simple or complex. Either way, we know you want a skilled attorney in your corner.
- Asset division – Property division requires an eye to details and experience negotiating when conflict occurs. Put our skills and experience to work for you.
- Spousal support – Alimony or spousal maintenance can be temporary or permanent. We can work to resolve the issues so that the appropriate award is made under the law.
- Child custody and visitation – We can help you achieve your goals regarding child custody and your parenting plan.
- Child support – Creating a workable order for the support of your children is important for the benefit of your children and for your future. Having the assistance of an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to assist you is an important part of obtaining a balanced order.
- Paternity – Establish your rights as a father. Let us help you secure child custody and visitation with your children.
- Family court appeals – If you have received a ruling on a family law matter that you cannot abide, our attorney can advise and assist you on appealing that decision.
- Enforcement of judgments – If you are supposed to be receiving spousal support or equalization payments, we can help enforce the judgment and get you the money you deserve.
- Family law mediation -Mediation can help parties create solutions to family law challenges that are appropriate and effective.
- Estate planning – Following a divorce or other major life event, we can help you create an estate plan that will protect you, your assets and your family.
- Family Support Division/DCSS – Our attorney is experienced in enforcing and defending child support actions. Our attorney’s past experience includes working as a lead attorney for the County of San Diego, District Attorney’s Office Bureau of Child Support Enforcement. The skills gained from this experience can help you pursue child support obligations that are appropriate to your situation.
- Prenuptial agreements – Making the difficult decisions now can help ensure that any future transitions are as stable as possible.
Contact Us to learn more about our Practice Areas of Law
If you are facing divorce or legal separation, make the right choice today for a better life after your divorce. A family attorney who is well-versed in all practice areas of law concerning family matters is the only choice to make. Call 619-325-4726, or contact our San Diego divorce lawyer by email to set up your initial consultation.
See practice areas of law in our Google+ Page