Mediation is a valuable tool for helping solve almost any family law issue. Divorce and other family law issues naturally bring out intense emotions in people. These emotions can cloud the ability for people to work together to create the consensus and compromise necessary for the resolution of the difficulties that they are facing.
With the help of a skilled mediator to guide both parties through their conflict, each party’s true goals can be put within reach.
At The Law Office of Dawn Dell’Acqua, APC, our family law mediation attorney San Diego specialist is a Certified Family Law Specialist and also acts as a “Pro Tem” Judge for the San Diego courts, assisting parties and their counsel to settle their divorce.
- Child custody and visitation disputes
- Child support
- Alimony or spousal support
- Property division
No matter what type of family law issue you are dealing with, our experienced mediation attorney San Diego service can help you resolve the issues in a cost effective, timely manner where you maintain control over your decisions.
The Benefits of a Mediation Attorney San Diego Service
Mediation has a number of benefits for people trying to proceed with a divorce or other family law issue. These benefits include the following:
- The use of mediation can help keep costs down as lawyers spend fewer hours fighting issues in court.
- Decisions remain in your hands as opposed to being made by a judge who will never know your situation as well as you do.
- Not fighting in court can reduce stress, which can be a great benefit if children are involved.
- Mediation does not happen in a public forum like the court; therefore records of your mediation are private.
- The mediation process can create a new standard of joint problem solving and civility between the parties, which will benefit the children when dealing with future issues.
Contact Our California Alternative Dispute Resolution Law Firm Today
If you are seeking a divorce mediation attorney San Diego, CA, or alternative dispute resolution (ADR) for another family law issue, we can help you at a New Start Mediation Center. Call 619-501-4726 or contact our Southern California ADR attorney online to set up your initial consultation. Visit us at our Google+ page.