619-501-4726 (New Start Mediation Center)
Meet San Diego, California, Family Law Attorney Dawn M. Dell’Acqua
At The Law Office of Dawn M. Dell’Acqua, APC, we have spent years acquiring experience and specialized certification in the area of family law to better represent our clients as they work through their divorce or other family law struggle. Let us put that experience to work for you.
MS. DAWN M. DELL’ACQUA is a graduate of California Western School of Law. Ms. Dell’Acqua has been licensed to practice law in the State of California and with the United States District Court, Southern District of California since June of 1996. She is a Certified Specialist with the California State Board of Specialization in the area of Family Law.
Between 1996-1999, Ms. Dell’Acqua worked as a lead attorney for the County of San Diego, District Attorney’s Office Bureau of Child Support Enforcement (now known as The Department of Child Support Services). Ms. Dell’Acqua worked with a Family Law Specialist in private practice between 1999 and 2002 when she opened her own law office. Dawn M. Dell’Acqua serves as a court appointed attorney and a “Pro Tem” Judge for the San Diego courts. She is a panel attorney for the Teamsters Union (serviced through the Western Conference Services Legal Trust Fund) and the Office of the Assigned Counsel. She is also an adjunct professor at Cuyamaca College.
Ms. Dell’Acqua has been the President of the San Diego County Family Law Bar Association and has been a presenter at seminars on various Family Law topics.
Dawn M. Dell’Acqua Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Legal Separation
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Spousal Support
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Trusts & Wills
- Durable Financial Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Directives
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, California State Board of Specialization
- California, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1996
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 1996
- Honors: Member, ABA/AALS
- California State University-Sacramento, Sacramento, California
- B.A. – 1991
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Communication studies
- Minor: Journalism
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Family Law Bar Association, former president and current board member
Pro Bono Activities
- San Diego County Pro Tem Judge